This is an educational institution’s website. Thank you for examining our privacy statement. If you are only browsing this website, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually. We do not sell, distribute or rent your personal information to other parties for marketing purposes under any circumstances. We understand clearly that you and your information are one of our most important assets.
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
- 1. We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- 2. We will only send personally identifiable information about you to other Third Party or people when:
- – We have your consent to share the information.
- – We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- – We find that your actions on our websites violate the Terms of Service.
You are required to accept the terms and conditions contained in this Disclaimer Policy to avail of any service through https://thegeraschool.com/ All terms and conditions of the Agreement are incorporated by reference in this Disclaimer Policy and shall be deemed to be a part of this Disclaimer Policy.
- 1. The Gera School, shall in no event be liable for inability/default under any applicable law(s), including those relating to Contract, Torts, Consumer Protection or any Civil or Criminal Laws, if it fails to provide the services made available throughhttps://thegeraschool.com to any government restrictions or regulations or any unforeseen circumstances not within the reasonable control of The Gera School including strikes, war, natural calamities, acts of God or other events of force majeure.
- 2. The Gera School reserves every right to update or modify this Disclaimer Policy from time to time, and such updation/modification will be notified to you on our website.
- 3. The information contained in this Disclaimer Policy or on https://thegeraschool.com/ correct to the best of the school’s knowledge and belief. However, you shall be liable to independently verify, from the school, all such information and defend, indemnify and hold harmless The Gera School against all claims in this regard.
- 4. All content included on https://thegeraschool.com / the property of The Gera School and are protected by international copyright laws. Any copying, unless expressly agreed to by The Gera School in writing in accordance with Clause 7 below, whether for commercial purposes or otherwise, shall be unauthorized and is prohibited and would be in violation of intellectual property rights of The Gera School. The Gera School reserves the right to initiate such proceedings/actions as may be necessary to protect its intellectual property rights.
- 5. https://thegeraschool.com/ and / or https://thegeraschool.com any portion thereof shall not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of The Gera School, which may be given or withheld at the sole discretion of The Gera School. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of The Gera School or its affiliates without express written consent of The Gera School, which may be given or withheld at the sole discretion of The Gera School. You shall not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing The Gera School name or trademarks without the prior express written consent of The Gera School.
- 6. If You use https://thegeraschool.com/, or any tags/logos associated with The Gera School you shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer and you shall at all times assume all responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Any damage, claim, monetary or otherwise, or any loss resulting due to misuse of your personal information shall be to your account and shall be borne exclusively by you.
- 7. Unauthorized duplication, copying, visit or otherwise modification of any information on https://thegeraschool.com/ may result in civil and criminal prosecution.
- 8. You agree not to hold The Gera School liable to any direct or indirect or consequential damage resulting from using https://thegeraschool.com/
- 9. Links to any other sites on https://thegeraschool.com/ not in any manner whatsoever endorsements by The Gera School of any such sites or otherwise of their respective content.
- 10. Transmissions to or from https://thegeraschool.com/ be intercepted and modified by third parties and hence files obtained from or through https://thegeraschool.com/ contain computer viruses, spy ware or such other defects. The Gera School shall not be responsible for any damage resulting out of such events and you shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless The Gera School against all claims in this regard.
- 11. The Gera School declares that it has entered into written agreements and arrangements with all service providers and vendors whereby The Gera School is not liable for any deficiency in services and quality control of the products and shall not be held responsible if the service quality and/or product description does not meet your expectations or the expectations of other beneficiaries.
- 12. In no event shall The Gera School, its affiliates, licensors, employees or agents be liable to you for any damages or losses, including, without limitation, indirect, consequential, special, incidental or punitive damages resulting from use of or caused by https://thegeraschool.com/ public posting bulletin boards, its content or any errors or omissions in its content, all of which must be independently physically verified from the school.
- 13. You acknowledge that You have read this Disclaimer Policy and agree to all its terms and conditions. You have independently evaluated the desirability and consequences of availing the services on https://thegeraschool.com/ are not relying on any representation, guarantee or statements other than as set out on https://thegeraschool.com/
- 14. ARBITRATION – Any dispute or controversy arising out of or concerned with this Policy shall be referred for adjudication to a Sole Arbitrator to be appointed jointly by both the Parties in accordance with the Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996. The Sole Arbitrator shall follow the procedure as provided for in the (Indian) Arbitration & Conciliation Act,1996 as amended from time to time and the award by the Sole Arbitrator shall be final & binding upon the parties.
- 15. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
A.These terms of service shall be governed by & constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of law principles.
- B. Subject to the Arbitration Clause above, the Courts of competent jurisdiction at Goa only shall have exclusive jurisdiction over the subject matter.
- C. If any provisions(s) of these terms of service is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to applicable law, then such provision(s) shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.
- D. The Gera School’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this terms of service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by The Gera School in writing.
- E. The section titles in these terms of service are solely used for the convenience of the parties and shall not be taken into account for the purposes of interpretation or construction.
If any term or provision of this Agreement or the application to any person or circumstance shall, to any extent, be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement, or the application of such term or provision to persons or circumstances other than those as to which it is held invalid or unenforceable, shall not be, held invalid.
Questions or Suggestions:
If you have questions or suggestions send an email to us: firstname.lastname@example.org